Hi,

I've been asked to help coordinate an OpenStreetMap track at the UKUUG
Summer conference (http://www.ukuug.org/events/summer2009/). UKUUG is
(in my opinion) a hard core techie conference of sys-admins and
computer scientists.

The conference is being held in Birmingham, and I would have done a
mapping party had we not finished mapping Birmimgham 3 months ago.

So, I need ideas. We could have a hacking sprint of somekind. But what
projects could do with some hacking-love? Bearing in mind you'll have
a variety of people and skill sets. We could do tracing as we'll have
the wireless access to do so. Can anyone think of anything else?

Ciarán