2009/4/22 Ed Loach <e...@loach.me.uk>

> > How large is the current delay before uploaded data became
> > visible?
>
> My question is slightly different. I uploaded two changesets
> successfully earlier from JOSM (the third took over an hour so I
> clicked Abort and ended up losing my edits, so lucky there weren't
> too many. I'll try again when things calm down a bit).
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/EdLoach/edits

FYI, I had a problem uploading earlier due to the API not responding to the
create changeset request, I also hit cancel, though the subsequent abort
didn't complete, so closed the upload window, subsequent upload attempts
seeming didn't result in JOSM actually trying again, at this point I was
able to save the changes and have since reopened and uploaded them when the
API has become available again... No edits lost... Using josm 1529...