Hello,

I am having problems batch-uploading some changes. I have split my
change files into small pieces (~160kB, 250 nodes each, as I had
problems with big uploads previously), but it doesn't help much this
time. I get "500 Internal Server Error" for most attempts. Only
sometimes the upload will succeed.

Is that a know problem? Is there a known workaround?
Should I try to modify my upload script to split changesets into even
smaller chunks (a few nodes, maybe) and make it try each chunk until it
succeeds? Though, I would prefer to keep things simple as they are now
(one osmChange file uploaded in one changeset)…

Is there any other existing tool to upload osmChange files?

Greets,
        Jacek