Jacek Konieczny wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 02:26:50AM -0500, Ian Dees wrote:
>> It would appear that the database server is under extremely heavy load at
>> the moment:
>>
>> [2]http://munin.openstreetmap.org/openstreetmap/smaug.openstreetmap-pg_openstreetmap_locks.html
>> (I'm not entirely sure that that is the correct measure to look at, but it
>>  certainly seems very high.)
>
> Load on these graphs is significantly lower now, but I still get "500"
> errors during uploads. Not that often as before (one in two fails
> instead of one in ten succeeding), but still it is no good.

Well I'm very sorry about that. I shall drop what I'm doing and rush
over and establish a priority upload channel for you.

Look people, we have new servers and software and we are working to tune
them and resolve various issues. Please be patient and stop all this
moaning in the mean time...

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)