this will create many duplicates. You will need to do some checking
before a poi is added. so many mass imports are done cleanup is a lot
of work.
checking should be done against points, ways, polygons. in osm tags
are somtimes on building polugon or on a point. If we have both the
map is too cluttered with trahs
better import less but have better quality.