Hello Jukka,

the image that i want to create would be the "blue marble" in the
background and the borders of the world drawn on top of that,
just as an outline.

That way the satellite images would be most of it, but the borders
of states would be fine thin white lines.  Filling them would overwrite
all the satellite image background.

Best regards,
Torsten.