                De: talk-boun...@openstreetmap.org en nombre de Torsten Mohr
                Enviado el: jue 07/05/2009 21:59
                Para: talk@openstreetmap.org
                Asunto: Re: [OSM-talk] shoreline_300, world borders _without_
rectangles

                Hello Jukka,

                the image that i want to create would be the "blue marble" in
the
                background and the borders of the world drawn on top of that,
                just as an outline.

                That way the satellite images would be most of it, but the
borders
                of states would be fine thin white lines.  Filling them would
overwrite
                all the satellite image background.

                Best regards,
                Torsten.