On Thu, 2 Jul 2009, Peter Miller wrote:

> Any chance of opengolfmap? I am needing a map to show the interaction between
> an existing golf course and a proposed cycle route. I can add the data to the
> map but I am not aware of anything that will render it.

I'm not a golfer, so don't have a lot of interest in adding golf maps to
the (already rather overloaded) OpenPisteMap server I'm afraid.  However,
all the source is available from my Subversion, so you could set up your
own.  For a one-off map you might be better off using one of the "easy"
map renderers though.

  - Steve
    xmpp:st...@nexusuk.org   sip:st...@nexusuk.org   http://www.nexusuk.org/