Hi

Next week I'm giving a talk about "OpenStreetView" at the State of the
Map conference. One of the things I want to do with the project is try
to host all of the photographs that people take while they're out
mapping. Because most people are likely to have a number of Gb of
photos and not be able to upload them easily I want to invite anyone
who's going to SOTM to take as many of their photos with them. I'll be
taking a large external hard drive with me and will collect photos
there and then so that you don't have to worry about uploading them.
Once I have the photos it's still going to take me some time to get
them uploaded and prepared but I thought because many of us will be
congregating it would be a good time to collect as many photos as
possible. Don't resize the photos (unless you already have of course)
I'd prefer to get the original files if possible.

John