Hi,

Inge Wallin wrote:
> Note also that the marble team is working on an OSM editing plugin that will
> allow the user to directly edit the OSM data.

Do they have anything that we can look at, perhaps the spec they're
working to or whatever? Don't get this wrong, I have a lot of respect
for the Marble people, but I'm wary of people without OSM background
doing an editor - they could easily get things just a little bit wrong,
and suddenly we have thousands of contributors who break things.

I mean if it is just placing some amenities then let them do what they
want, but if the editor has the capacity of editing ways then we ought
to make sure it deals with all the relation stuff that goes with it and
so on...

Bye
Frederik