> Wrong, osm2pgsql does process relations properly. If they aren't then
> Jon Burgess is happy to take a look to see if he can fix the problem
> with osm2pgsql. Second there has been no planet reload for a few weeks
> now.

There's definitely something wrong here:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=49.93906&lon=10.9213&zoom=17&layers=B000FTF

The building called "Angewandte Informatik" is a multipolygon, which has been
moved one and a half weeks ago. Both the old and the new shape are rendered
now, and the hole is filled too.

I know that there have been problems with multipolygons and diffs. Are they
supposed to be fixed?

Regards, Marc