On 31/07/09 23:55, Andrew Ayre wrote:

> I think if the OSM API was improved so it could accept large changesets
> faster then that would greatly help out the people who are trying to add
> large amounts of data. So far I haven't see a fast and reliable method.

Excuse me a minute while I find my magic wand...

[ time passes ]

...found it! <fx: waves wand> There you go, changeset processing is now
100 times faster.

> Perhaps people can apply for access to a second API for large changesets
> only?

How exactly is that supposed to help? Will this API have access to some
magic accelerator technology that the current API doesn't use?

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://www.compton.nu/