Sometimes it's physical, sometimes administrative. Generally it's
administrative where that is clearly defined (ie the higher road classes in
developed countries), and more physical when it isn't.

So saying either is correct wouldn't be entirely true.

Richard

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 7:16 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdre...@gmail.com