On 7 Aug 2009, at 12:46, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:

On Wed, 5 Aug 2009, Martin Koppenhoefer wrote:
2009/8/4 Liz <ed...@billiau.net>:
Talking with my friends in Kosovo
the laptops are underpowered and hang using JOSM
the laptops are underpowered and hang using the browser and hence
Potlatch the power supply is completely intermitttent
the internet is also intermittent but better than the power supply

Since recently there is walking papers. Do they know about?

cheers,
Martin

I don't think that we have enough streets mapped yet to make walking papers
useful in kosovo
I guess it also needs a scanner available to rescan the maps

You don't need to rescan them, as you can just use walking papers as a nice way to print the map.

Shaun