I'll be in London for the AGM and later for our Anniversary get-together.

If anyone would like to purchase a new Hi-Viz OSM Surveyor vest please let
me know so that I can bring down the right quantity and size range.

They are available in Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large and the design is
exactly as before.

Cost is £10 each. Cash or cheque on the day or paypal to OSMF via the
donation page (please state Hi Viz Vest in the paypal section so they can be
tracked).

For those who will not be attending on Saturday I'll email/wiki more details
on how you get hold of a vest next week so please don't respond with a
request to this email unless I will see you on Saturday.

We have 200 vests available and more can be ordered, so there are plenty to
go around.

Cheers

Andy Robinson
(blackader)