On 21 Aug 2009, at 17:16, Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) wrote:

And we actually have some prior "star" accolades, similar to the barnstars approach I guess. I even have a couple of them at the bottom of my wiki page gratefully presented by others [1] many GPS tracks ago. It was a bit of fun at the time and I certainly don’t feel the need to have any more, but I can understand how, especially for newcomers, something that reinforces that
they really have joined the community can help build confidence and
motivate.

I recently noticed that I'd been awarded my "MegaStar for uploading one million track points". You just reminded me to check my history only for me to find that I actually got the award just over a year ago. Be assure, I am very humbled at the achievement, even if I'm only noticing a year later!

John