From: Gary68 <g...@gary68.de>
To: Richard Weait <rich...@weait.com>
Cc: talk <talk@openstreetmap.org>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 9:57:19 AM
Subject: Re: [OSM-talk] UserActivity / Vandalism etc.

dear richard,

yes, that's an idea. i added it to the wish list on the wiki page. now
that the first real version is stable let's see what comes up. and i am
sure there will be new features.

although i stumbled upon the first doubts regarding the time slot
analysis. One user thought that to be a bit too intrusive - personal
data and so on...

he might have a point there and i think i will add the mode "time slot"
so i will be able to produce reports for the web without this section in
the html file. but it keeps me (or other people) in a position to
generate these portions of information privately.

cheers

gary68
gerhard