hi,

i have to think about "new users" first. how long to monitor, what will
be showed etc. it also might imply some storage of local data - as well
as a whitelist would.

i am not sure about a whitelist. good can turn into evel at least. but
of course that's the worst case. since the tool is called user activity
it shouldn't mask some actions/users. but of course it could be an
option.

the map is good for local areas and for an overview of a region/country.
but the details vanish fast. or on the other hand you could generate
pics the size of 20.000 x 30.000 pixels which are hard to handle and
view...

cheers

gary68
gerhard