Hi all,

I'm pretty sure there used to be a scale on the map[1] in the lower left
corner.  Yesterday I noticed it was no longer there.

It is quite possible I misremembered that there was one.  Could someone
please restore my sanity by telling me that there should or should not be
a scale indication on the slippy map?  If there should be one, please
confirm that it is or is not still present (I have tried Firefox and IE
today and, for me, neither show a scale).  If there should be one and it
is not present could someone please fix it?

Thanks,

Andrew

[1] http://www.openstreetmap.org/