You trace appears to match the lay of the road.  Although I noticed
that your points are far in between.  Have you enabled 1 sec tracking?

This area looks problematic:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=15.0406788289547&lon=120.6876039505&zoom=18

But I don't think ingguana touched it lately.

I also saw several problems:

 - intersections of gapan and macarthur: http://osm.org/go/4zO2B2LY2--
 - many untagged roads: http://www.openstreetmap.org/browse/way/41229737/history
 - overlapping highways
 - duplicate nodes, etc.

I suggest you talk to ingguana before we correct anything.  I am
holding off my corrections till ingguana gives a reply regarding
his/her edits.

--
cheers,
maning