Bev M Ewen-Smith wrote:

> I am hoping to take my own vertical/near-vertical aerial
> photos. Assuming that I can georeference them, what do I need to do
> to get them to show up under Potlach so that I can trace from them?

Potlatch likes tiled maps/imagery, just like OSM itself, and in fact
using the same tiling system. If you ask over on the talk-gb list
(assuming from your e-mail address that you're in the UK) there's a
bunch of helpful people who have got our new Stratford imagery into
Potlatch, and would hopefully be happy to do the same with yours.

cheers
Richard