Sorry, I apparently was not clear enough there. I've corrected it on
the wiki. I meant to decide what values to use when boolean values are
intended. The examples given were not intended as examples when only
boolean values are allowed. Instead of bridge=jomenvisst we should use
bridge=yes, and instead of electrified=naltaseotroligt we should use
electrified=yes. If we want to specify the type you are of course
welcome to do that, e.g. bridge=viaduct or electrified=contact_line.
But true/1/ja/da/japp/jej/Yes/YES/sant/recht/riktigt/korrekt/sschjo/...
should be replaced by yes.

And as I wrote twice on the wiki already from the start, and I quote:
"Care has to be taken so that keys expecting numerical values doesn't
receive boolean. We don't want e.g. layer=yes". In general I believe
that should mean that numerical values should not be touched by
automatic changes unless for keys known to not have a numerical value
(e.g. bridge).

Konrad