Gervase Markham wrote:
> oneway=no might be useful in the very rare case that mappers for
> some reason keep marking a road as oneway, but it's actually not!
> But I'd expect a note= to be more appropriate. Other than that, I
> agree it and noexit=no seem pointless.

oneway=no is useful for highway types which would usually imply oneway=yes:
highway=motorway, highway=motorway_link and junction=roundabout. The
southern A601(M), that bonkers sliproad on the M50, and (depending on
interpretation) the Swindon Magic Roundabout are UK examples of each case
where two-way traffic is permitted.

cheers
Richard