On Thu, 29 Oct 2009 02:14:36 +0100, Frederik Ramm wrote:

> I don't understand where the git repository comes in? I mean we do have
> an archive of old planet files already, it's not that stuffing them into
> a git repository would somehow magically select the region of your
> interest from them?

Can you explain how can OSM users then get a history for one city from
old planet files, that would be really helpful. If this is possible then
git repository isn't necessary, AFAIK, but I'm not the one who made the
scripts so maybe there has to be a git repository.

How can I get snapshots month by month for my home town from january 2006
to present day via old planet files? Is that possible?

--
pratite me na twitteru - www.twitter.com/valentt
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/