On 14/11/09 11:53, Peter Herison wrote:

> This came up in the German forum
> (http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?pid=45959) :
>
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/bremeninsider/diary
>
> This userpage is advertising different hotels, hotelgroups or hotel
> reservation sites.
>
> Plaese delete!

It's already been discussed - the problem is that we don't have the
technology to delete individual diary entries at the moment.

Normally with diary spammers I would just delete the account but in this
case he appears to be a genuine user who has been making edits to the
map and has also been making some misguided diary entries so I'm
reluctant to delete the account.

Note that all references to "delete" above refer to logical deletion
where the item is marked as deleted and hence hidden rather than actual
deletion of any data in the database.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)