>>> It's already been discussed - the problem is that we don't have the
>>> technology to delete individual diary entries at the moment.
>>
>> How about the nofollow attribute for all links in diaries and perhaps
>> user pages? It might discourage spammers a little bit.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nofollow
>
> Patches, as always, are welcome.

I've attached the patch. It changes the htmlize function. As far as I
can see it is being used for diary entries, user pages, rss feed and
internal messaging system. If any of those should _not_ include the
nofollow tag we'd need to add a parameter to the function or something
like that. I went for the simplest possible way for now.

Cheers,
Lars