2010/1/2 Dave F. <dave...@madasafish.com>

> But, remove it from the main page where it appears comparable with OSM
> in the open sense, which it clearly isn't.

+1, IMHO it should not be an option on the main map page as it is less
"open" than OSM. Instead we could have other projects there, that are as
open as OSM (and that preferably cover the whole planet, don't know how much
of those there are at the moment).

I agree with Frederik that this is a discussion about the project, not about
Andy and his other contributions. It is our main page and a closed project
on the main page of OSM IMHO doesn't suit well.

cheers,
Martin