Am 05.01.2010 17:41, schrieb Valent Turkovic:
> I have found that only Turks have public notary as mapping feature
> (amenity=notary)
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tr:Map_Features
>
> Do you think we should make this a official mapping feature?

No, OSMDoc tells us that it is used only two times "on the whole planet".

Map Features should probably tell you what tags are in use, not what
people think should be in use in the future.

> What is the correct way making amenity=notary an official mapping feature?

Use it more often in real mapping life :-)

I'm not against amenity=notary, but it really has to be used more often ...

Regards, ULFL