it looks like your GPX tracks were RAW gpx tracks (that contain
date/time/elevation data.
there is just 97 .gpx tracks there.  I think that it's fine to just manually
upload it to the main OSM database.

I was refering to converting the .osm files (from the source data).
because it contains to date/time/elevation stamp, the system rejects the
man-made gpx tracks.

Sam