I heard about TED only recently and what I've read and seen about it so far
seems like an insult - conspirative pseudo-open meetings for well-paying
members of that strange elitist association. Talks seem to be only held by
those members or VIPs that are invited occasionally if any. Even if I would
tolerate all that, there would still remain a strange feeling about TED,
something I don't like. Maybe I just don't get something but that whole
elitarist stuff smells bad.

I'd better stay away from them and go to some real open conferences and
exhibitions instead.

Bye,
Daniel