We also now have the permission to use DigitalGlobe imagery:
http://twitter.com/mikel/status/7764452473
"Just confirmed: DigitalGlobe imagery can be used for OSM tracing. Just need
source tag, and a note in wiki. Thx DG!"

Who can make the imagery available for tracing in JOSM and Potlatch?
GeoEye imagery can already be used for tracing now:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/WikiProject_Haiti#GeoEye

Jonas (John07)