All right.

Please, see also :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Humanitarian_OSM_Tags

Thank you,

Jean-Guilhem

Chris Blow a écrit :
friends,

I am going to be helping with a Portland crisis camp next weekend and plan to organize around Swift-style tagging with the Haiti Tracker prototype.

To that end I am trying to populate a tag taxonomy by looking at what Ushahidi has done so far, and what others are doing:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATiP84VTDwdsZDVna2dtel82NWM3ZGozY2dk&hl=en <http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATiP84VTDwdsZDVna2dtel82NWM3ZGozY2dk&hl=en>

Everyone's feedback would be really appreciated. We also need specific user-friendly documentation for this instance; I have drafted these as a new Haiti tracker guide for volunteer taggers: http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATiP84VTDwdsZDVna2dtel82MG5kbTIyaHB2&hl=en <http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0ATiP84VTDwdsZDVna2dtel82MG5kbTIyaHB2&hl=en>

I also need some specifics:

- Patrick Please advise on the plan for the Fletcher school. Is there a camp planned & what is your overview of what will happen? - Jon please advise on the feasibility of using gregarious in this short timeframe -- how is the prototype functioning?
- other things I should be aware of?

gratefully,

Chris Blow | Meedan User Experience | 415.309.7900 | cb...@meedan.net <mailto:cb...@meedan.net> | skype cgblow | www.meedan.net <http://www.meedan.net/>