Jeffery,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have been checking the wiki periodically for
info on new imagery assets and also noticed some mention of it in the IRC
forum mentioned there. Problem is that I assume new DG data will be updated
with the same alias in the Potlatch editor (JOSM gives me a headache since I
am so amateur and I just want to get stuff done right now). So, despite
hearing it was/is being updated, I am not sure what I am looking at from DG
(GeoEye is a good counterexample, where there is a distinction between
imagery from before and after 13 January in the dropdown box where you can
select overlays).

So, with that in mind, I will hold off for a bit until more becomes clear. I
heard that the ERDAS imagery may be up and running? I will check with that
later.

Again, thanks for the info. I wanted to work on street names based on data
we got from other sources, but the roads are so convoluted I could not
cross-reference as easily as I had hoped.

Best,
_AJS

--
Alexander J. Stein