Why not suggest Olympic locations as next week's topic? Denver sounds
like a great idea; I've never been, but I'll trace some houses if it
helps someone out. If I'm lucky, someone might help me out with a part
of the world I'm interested in at a later date.

And lets go out there and keep making the best map of the World we can.

Cheers, Joseph