SteveC wrote:
> Hi
>
> Thought I'd try to put this together:
>
> --
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Project_of_the_week
>
> Every week, OSMers everywhere are invited to help in this weeks project. This
> is inspired by the huge amount of effort that went in to mapping Haiti by
> people all over the world.
> --
>
> So please feel free to get involved on the wiki, help with this weeks
> project, comment and anything else you feel like...
Naa... I'll pass thanks. I'm too busy mapping my neck of the woods.

Which is what I think is the correct way. Tracing just doesn't cut it.
You need local, on the ground knowledge.

Steve, I've got something for you to do. Why don't you design a logo for
the OSM foundation instead of arrogantly & lazily expecting others,
outside of the foundation, to do
it for you.

Cheers
Dave F,