On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 12:05 AM, Dave Stubbs <osm.l...@randomjunk.co.uk> wrote:
> There have been a number of posts to dev on the subject, sorry you
> missed them. If you want to get involved then that's great.
>
> You can see the code here and check it out of SVN:
> http://trac.openstreetmap.org/browser/applications/editors/potlatch2/
>
> The readme should help you get set up and the TODO file has a bunch of
> things that need doing in it.
> There's also a potlatch-dev list if you want to sign up to that to get
> any help or discuss directions.

Sure, but I think you missed my point a bit. *If* I had already known
that help was wanted, and *if* I had already signed up to the dev list
(which I didn't realise existed until now), then I guess I would have
seen those posts. But the issue is how to attract new developers,
isn't it?

Btw, the potlatch-dev list is extremely quiet. No posts for February so far.
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/potlatch-dev/

Steve