Steve Bennett wrote:
> An observation of a deficiency isn't really a complaint. I actually
> do want to help with PL2 (if there are things I can do), but it
> won't be for the next 6 weeks.

\o/

If you can code ActionScript 3 (or would like to learn), the world's your
oyster. If not, there are oodles of exciting things you can do with presets
and icons and stuff. Either drop me a line off-list or (better still) ask on
the potlatch-dev mailing list and we'd be delighted to help. (Especially
since last night I finally fixed the bug that's been annoying me for weeks.)

That goes for any putative devs - do get in touch, there's loads of great
stuff to do, and the cool tag panel and rendering stuff makes it so much
less hard work.

cheers
Richard