Yesterday there was a Slashdot link to a Google video of how they are
embedding 'User' photos into Street View:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjbnT7zcZ-w&feature=player_embedded

One such photo location is here:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?ll=51.105354,-114.069672&spn=0,359.902925&z=14&lci=com.panoramio.all&layer=c&cbll=51.105345,-114.06948&panoid=Cz5V3P3w3v3YKFrRKdpQGg&cbp=12,313.45,,0,12.52

Which links to one of my (really boring!!!) photos of a sign post.

Flickr Page here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/24244...@n03/2472956696

This photo is (and, IIRC, has always been) CC-SA. Since this is 'Share
Alike', does it now mean that Google Street View is now a derivative work,
and therefore CC-SA?

Flickr is also saying that this particular photo has only been viewed once
(not including me), so are they actually checking the contents?

If that one person was really a Google bot/person, why on earth would they
include this photo? (me thinks that they are rushing to get back at Bing).

Mungewell.
(who doesn't really mind them using the photos, but likes license
compliance).