I dropped the message to the list because for me was obvious the service was
violating the term of Google's license but i was not sure it was illegal. In
any case I was worried of the implication for the OSM. Can this service be a
problem for the OSM community and in case Is OSM able to cope with this
situation to avoid future lawsuits?