Looks like another good one for next year's Google Summer of Code
then.....If only I'd thought of these 2 months ago!

Unless I run out of nerdy jobs to do next winter and do it myself....If they
have got Gnome/GTK running on the TomTom it shouldn't be too difficult to
port a routing app to it - just another job to think about!

Graham.

--
Dr. Graham Jones
Hartlepool, UK