On Wed, Apr 28, 2010 at 2:05 AM, malenki <o...@malenki.ch> wrote:
> I already use embankment=left/right. But I'd say embankment=none is
> superfluous - if there is none, none is to be tagged.

Maybe, but as always, the problem with not tagging is you can't
distinguish between "there is an embankment but no one has tagged it
yet" and "the road has been surveyed and there is definitely no
embankment". Of course, taken to its logical extreme you would end up
tagging every piece of road "bridge=no, lanes=2, surface=sealed,
color=black..."

Also, presumably you are suggesting that "embankment=yes" remains
synonymous (if less specific) with "embankment=both"?

Steve