Hi, I am currently testing a new POI editor I'm developing.

I have encountered some problems when I upload POI through the API. *Sometimes
(not always)* I am getting errors of this kind:

ActiveRecord::StatementInvalid: PGError: ERROR:  insert or update on table
"current_node_tags" violates foreign key constraint
"current_node_tags_id_fkey"
DETAIL:  Key (id)=(717587768) is not present in table "current_nodes".
: INSERT INTO "current_node_tags" ("k", "v", "id") VALUES(E'name',
E'Caseratto', 717587768) RETURNING "id"

Does anyone know if it is a bug, or if there is any issue with adding POI
through the API? If it is a bug, is there any workaround?

Thanks in advance,
Ignacio.