You may be interested in the CycloPath project.  http://cyclopath.org/

It is an OSM-like project for bicycle routes in Minneapolis - St.
Paul, Minnesota, USA.  A user can edit the cycle 'ways' and rate
preferences for different ways.  CycloPath can then generate
preferable routes for that user.

The code is under a modified Apache license and the data is licensed
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.

David.