On 09.05.2010 13:18, Jens Müller wrote:
> Am 03.05.2010 13:31, schrieb Felix Hartmann:
>   >  Subject: Philosophy about Autorouting for Cyclists and new key
> class:bicycle
>

> What do you mean by "Autorouting"? Something else than just "routing"?

Well when I say autorouting I mean that a computer or GPS calculates a
route, and I can follow it, and I get proper turn instructions like:
Turn right into abcstreet cycleroute def.

Many people take routing for following tracks, so that would mean no
automatic calculation of the ways. Hence I say autorouting to avoid
confusion. I don't think navigation is a better term either for the above.