Thank you..
A wonderful web-app by the way... :-)

On 05/27/2010 05:50 PM, Anton Popov wrote:
Then this is really a bug.
Thanks for your letter, I will add this case to our ticket system and we will fix this during next code update.

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Michael Eric Menk <mikem...@yahoo.no <mailto:mikem...@yahoo.no>> wrote:

    On 05/27/2010 04:26 PM, Anton Popov wrote:
    > If you cannot build foot or bicycle route through specified street,
    > then yes, this is navigation engine bug, and I will add it to
    > CloudMade ticket system. If talking about cars, I still do not
    prefer
    > routing over "motorcar: private" streets - Nic Roets described the
    > reasons quite clearly.
    The error is with foot and bicycle. I thought that was self evident,
    since I wrote that no motor-vehicle allowed.

    access=no
    motorcar=private
    foot=yes
    bicycle=yes