1... What's the correct way of tagging a street as 'dangerous/suicidal' for
pedestrians in OSM? (Couldnt find an answer in the wiki)
Recently come across a road in my area (London, UK) that had no pavement and
which clearly should be avoided by pedestrains, but there were no
restrictions in place for pedestrians (apart from common sense). The UK also
does not have restrictions on pedestrains being on roads that some other
countries have.

So, in my opinion, foot=no would be wrong because it incorrectly indicates
pedestrians are not allowed. I guess foot=dangerous would be useful for
routing software, but is there agreed way of tagging these problem roads.

2...Had a look at that American road in Google Satelitte (
http://tinyurl.com/33dvn78)  If I was that women I'd be more worried about
the colour of the Golf Courses. That's the most unnatural shade of green
I've ever seen.

Jason