But you should know that there are some copyright international agreements
between many countries. Russian laws can't be used in England, and russian
military secrets can't be protected by English laws. But it doesn't
concern with copyright laws. Roscartographia is a copyright holder for
soviet topo maps, so its rights may be protected by English laws.