On 02/07/10 14:58, M∡rtin Koppenhoefer wrote:

That's great. I like the integration in the plus, but think that once
this is going into productive mode we should put it into a tab on the
top to make it more visible. Probably there will be a lot of interest
in this feature.

I'm afraid we have a moratorium on more tabs across the top.

Certainly working out how to trigger it is one of the trickier things that need to be though about though.

Overall I like it - there's a few small things I'd like to change but in general it looks very clean. Of course I haven't seen the code yet ;-)

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/