Hey,

We are actually planning to do this again, but no guarantees, that's why
it's not mentioned yet :)

There are cameras in both rooms and we will be recording everything for
viewing after the conference. We'll be testing the streaming in the
following days.

For now: keep your eye on www.stateofthemap.org !

If you are going to the SotM and want to volunteer to help out with
videostreaming for a few hours, please let me know!

Greets,
Floris Looijesteijn
SotM 2010 Organizing Committee