I would at least talk to John (the openstreetview admin). OSV seems to
have active users (I just moderated over 100 images) but there has
been no development work in over 6 months and to be honest it could
use some. The interface is still pretty basic and pictures can not be
tagged or have any metadata added except what is already in the EXIF
data. So you can't indicate which direction the camera was pointing
like it seems OTV allows you to do which is kind of important for
street level imagery. Also, there ARE a lot of trail pictures being
uploaded to OSV. So ideally I would love to see OSV and OTV work
together if possible.

I will try to ride a trail or two here in town this weekend and get
some pictures so I can try OTV for myself.

Toby